28 July 2017

K9 Diaries - Does My Bum Look Big In This?

After work today, I was eager to get into the garage to see it I can peel the boundary pieces off.
and here is K9's bum, coated in fibreglass :), as you can see the boundary pieces pealed off easily with no problems, so that was quite a relief.

Also K9's head pattern, with one section of the mould attached.



Work stopped for the rest of the evening because we went to see Wyrd Sisters, a play adapted from Terry Prachett's book,  so back to it tomorrow.

I can see these moulds being finished in a few days, but there is still the side panel and control panel to consider. Only five weeks and 1 day remaining until Whooverville 9. If I keep at it I might just make it. As long as there are no disasters along the way.

Debs is telling me that I should splash out on the proper lights/switches on the control panel. I was going to try 3D printing some bezels and using the lenses I'd sourced, I will have to mull it over, but quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll get back to you soon if required.